Woodward’s dual modular Redundant Genset Control Panel (RGCP) provides an additional layer of power system reliability in mission-critical applications such as data centers, hospitals, or critical industrial processes where the cost of an outage greatly exceeds the installed cost of a redundant control system. Based on the popular easYgen-3400 series genset control, the RGCP includes all the features, functionality and proven quality of the industry-leading easYgen-3000 series paralleling genset controls.
The RGCP-3400 is delivered as a fully-wired, factory tested, turnkey assembly that easily interfaces with a PLC-based SCADA system. The space-conscious design greatly simplifies switchgear construction and provides peace of mind in critical applications, where even a momentary loss of the onsite power system may result in substantial monetary loss, risk to life, or security hazards.
- Ease of application
- Connections are the same as to a single easYgen
- No special programming − identical settings for each device
- Prewired, factory tested, turnkey assembly
- Simple installation commissioning
- Periodic parameter alignment and mismatch alarm
- Bump less control switching, even while under load
- Hot-swap controller exchange without stopping the genset
- Redundant fiber optic load sharing/communications available
- Provision for redundant power supplies and HMIs